Groppo Trail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wecome to the Groppo Trail

3 posters

Go down

Wecome to the Groppo Trail Empty Wecome to the Groppo Trail

Post by Admin Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:22 am

From Italian aircraft designer Nando Groppo, the Trail is a unique entry into the US market. An all metal two-seater, the Trail is available as either a taildragger or with tricycle gear, and has a true 5-minute folding wing system.  With STOL performance, rugged gear, and cruise speeds in the 100-115 MPH range, the Trail can get you in and out of rough fields, and comfortably get you home before dark.

...And when you get back, in five minutes you can fold the wings and push it into the barn or a shared hangar.

Check out the Kitplanes review
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.groppotrail.com

Back to top Go down

Wecome to the Groppo Trail Empty New EAB Trail kit

Post by aripilot Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:28 am

Hi all,

I ordered EAB Trail kit last Tuesday September 15. Been flying in Mezzana Bigli twice (fall 2013 and 2014). What a blast! Great, strong airplane with stunning flying qualities.

Ari

aripilot

Back to top Go down

Wecome to the Groppo Trail Empty Re: Wecome to the Groppo Trail

Post by tfleming Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:52 pm

That's great Ari. Have you seen the YouTube videos I've done during my build? You might find them useful. As you get into the build, please share you experiences.
tfleming
tfleming

http://www.flemingaviation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aripilot Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:46 am

Hi Tim,

I am eagerly waiting for your step #13 video Wink . Your YouTube videos are great and several people are already following your progress in Finland. Together we builders can make this forum best in sport aviation by sharing experiences. So let's do it. Can you put a note of this forum in the videos so people can find us?

aripilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down